Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 31 October 2016

POST JOB / Page on Online Jobs Fair


Post Job ( For JobFair Online Interview Only )

Dear Employer,

·        For time being, JobFair is only open to Fresh Graduates. 

     Hence, in the form below , post only those jobs where “ Experience Requirement “ does not exceed 2 year.



Candidate Requirement :
Job Details :
Employer Details :





Same as in conventional “ Post Jobs “ except,

Ø  No feature to hide      the following :

·        Company Name           
·        Company Email            
·        Company Fax              
·        Company Address
                                 
Add  SKYPE ID of Interviewer

While displaying, do hide,

·        Contact person Name
·        Contact Person Email Id
·        Contact Person Mobile No,

to ensure candidates do not harass

Edu. Level
Select
Job Title Position


Degree/ Diploma
Select
Category


Specialization
Select
Funcation / Skill


Gender
Male / Female
Additional Keywords


Experience Required
Nil
Posting



 1 Year
Country



2 year
Cities







For online interviewing the applicants for this job, thru your Interview console, select your mode ( this will be conveyed to applicants )




Priority
Mode




1st  preference
Skype video





Google talk





Mobile Phone




2nd  Preference





3rd    Preference









No comments:

Post a Comment