Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 31 October 2016

MY JOBS APPLIED HISTORY / Page on Online Jobs Fair


My Jobs Applied History



Dear Jobseeker


Only you can see this page- and only when logged in on this page


From this page, you can keep track of your job-hunting efforts.


Jobs that you applied for are arranged in reverse chronology ie: latest job applied are on top / oldest are at the bottom.


You can see the full job advt in a new tab by clicking on Job ID.


This page will also help you to follow up with the concerned Interviewer.


At the end of the interview, feel free to ask ( politely ) :



 “ Sir, regarding my interview, who can I keep in touch with ? may I have his phone no and email ID ? "




Sr. No.
Co. Name
Position Applied
Job Id
Date Applied
Status  if  Interviewed






Inter Date
Outcome







Offered Job
On Hold
Rejected


M & M
Trainee Eng.
1239







Wipro
GET
3658




















No comments:

Post a Comment