Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 31 October 2016

" JOBSEEKER INTERVIEW SCHEDULE / Page on Online Jobs Fair

Jobseeker  Interview  Schedule


Dear Jobseeker


·        You need to be logged into view this page / tabulation


·        This Tabulation shows, all the jobs ( of all the companies) against which you have applied ( as of date ) AND where the concerned companies have accepted to interview you.


·        If you have applied against any particular job of any particular company, BUT do not find your name in the following schedule, then, it means that company does not wish to interview you.


·        You should frequently look- up this schedule and confirm your acceptance by ticking , at least 24 hours before interview time. If you don’t your name may get removed from the schedule.


·        If for any reason, you wish to OPT-OUT of any interview un-tick , at your earliest.


·        If you have “accepted” to attend but do  not turn-up for interview you may get blacklisted by that company.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your Interview Schedule


Reverse Chronology – Most recent at the top


Sr. No.
Company Name
Position
Job ID
Your Interview is on
Confirmation
I request an alternate





Date
Time
Will Attend
Regret




















No comments:

Post a Comment