Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 30 August 2013

RESUSEARCH


Introduction

ResuSearch is a candidate resume search engine that would help recruiters identifying the right candidate in least time and effort, once relevant information is extracted by ResuMine.

Key Features & Benefits

·     Identify the right candidate based on various search parameters (like function, industry, organization level etc.) from the structured database created by ResuMine

·     Gives the option of free text search (Web like search)

·     Ability to export search results to MS-Excel

·     Mail Merge functionality

·     Enables recruiters to view top candidates by simply specifying the “Percentile” level of the candidates.

·     Helps in identify the right candidate at a reduced cost and time

·     Emails to list of candidates using mail merge

Beneficiaries

·     Human Resource Managers

·     Recruiters

·     Department Heads


No comments:

Post a Comment