Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 6 November 1985

ENROLMENT IN HIGHER EDUCATION

FROM  THE REPORT

" CHALLENGE OF EDUCATION "

NOV.1985
ENROLMENT IN HIGHER EDUCATION
PRESENT SITUATION :
Total Enrolment in higher education in 1981 was only 31 lacs which was only 2.94% of the total numbers enrolled.

CHANGE/ ACTION DESIRED :
World Is Progressing into high-tech. areas. To prepare manpower for the needs of 21st century. More and more students will have to be motivated to opt for higher studies. Ideally 10% of the enrolled must find their way into higher education.

ADVANTAGES EXPECTED :
India will be equipped to meet challenges of boom in Electrics / Computer/ Energy Development Era.

ACTION BY :
Govt. must encourage Private Sector including Industrial Houses to invest in setting of Institute of Educational/ Research Excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment