Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 28 March 2014

SELECTION OF CORPORATE – RECRUITERS


Over the last 10 years, 3P has executed over 1000+ executive search assignments and built-up an enviable clientele amongst domestic blue-chip corporate.
Beyond this, 3P’s reach extends to dozens of multinational Corporates who are clients of Foster Partners Global Network which operates in 56 cities (40 countries) around the world.
3P is a member of this network of internationally well-known executive-search firms.
Over the past 33 months, more than 3000 of these client have posted over 25000 job-advts on 3P’s website www.3pjobs.com
During to this historical background, 3P possesses the Domain Knowledge as far as Corporate Recruiters is concerned.
Given this strength of 3P, it will be the responsibility of 3P to
-      Promote the concept of KBB amongst corporate recruiters
-      Select the corporates who will be invited to participate in KBB, based on their
-      Corporate Standing
-      Sales turnover / Profitability
-      Recruitment Program
-      Salaries Offered
-      Typed of candidates planned to be recruited
-      Willingness to advertise on KBB etc.
3P will bear all expenses connected with this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment