Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 28 March 2014

CONCEPT


To create a
Virtual Employment Exchange
of India
Ø  To create & host on TV, a weekly 1 hour program, similar to Kaun Banega Crorepati ? (KBC)
Ø  The Program will be a Virtual Employment Exchange [VEE]
Ø  The program will be a multi-media convergence of


Ø  Program shall be interactive & content driven.
Ø  Program will aim at an audience much larger than for KBC.
Ø  BY offering a hope of getting a job, the program aims to create, amongst millions of viewers, a deep personal attachment. This will ensure long term viewer loyalty.
Ø  Program will be so devised as to ensure “repeat” weekly viewing by an, almost “captive” audience, who cannot afford to miss a single episode.
Ø  By ensuring a large captive audience, the program will be able to generate substantial advt. revenues.

No comments:

Post a Comment